For Quiet Operation and Enhanced Safety
Ultra-quiet operation, enhanced safety features and versatile styling make these our most popular doors. Amarrs model 1000, 2000, & 3000 are the quietest doors in this line, and pinch-resistant panels give added protection.
|Heritage 1000||Heritage 2000||Heritage 3000|
|Panel Designs||Short||Long||Ribbed Flush|
|Steel Thickness||24 ga||24 ga||24/27 ga|
|Window Glass Options||3/32 Single Strength Insulated Glass Obscure|
|Paint Finish Warranty||Lifetime||Lifetime||Lifetime|
|Hardware Warranty||3 Years||5 Years||Lifetime|
- All insulation has passed fire safety testing.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your garage door meets local building codes.
- For complete warranty details, download PDF at Amarr website or contact us.
For a quiet, quality constructed door and value pricing. These doors feature solid construction, pinch resistant panels and other safety enhancements that ensure quality and durability in your door.
Exceptional features for quiet operation and enhanced safety:
- Pinch-resistant panels and tamper-resistant bottom fixture enhance safety
- Rigid steel construction and high-tensile strength steel for durability and dent-resistance
- Finely detailed embossments and classic raised panel styles in standard and ranch width
- Polyester topcoat and between section anti-rub strips help to preserve the baked on paint finish
- Bottom weather seal protects against damage and shuts out the elements